he 7th Annual “Salute to Local Heroes” was a fun-filled cabaret-themed event, complete with cabaret singer, Devlin, who performed during dinner, singing the song of the evening Cabaret. Pianist Chris Drury entertained our guests as they entered via the red carpet to the reception. We treated our 7 local heroes like the special people they are from the moment they arrived. They were given a corsage or boutonniere as they registered and were escorted to the reception. During the evening they were honored by the different leaders of their organizations and received various gifts, gift cards and a specialty engraved plaque from the La Mesa Chamber and our special evening Gift Sponsor, Jerry Lester. In addition to the gifts, they received Certificates of Recognition from: Congresswoman Susan Davis, Congressman Duncan Hunter, Senator Joel Anderson, Assemblywoman Shirley Weber, the entire County Board of Supervisors and the Mayor and entire City Council of the City of La Mesa.
- The “Sizzling Summer” Evening Mixer & Open House Hits the “Daily Double”
- “Summer Bash” Business Expo – “Crushes it”
- The Summer Mixer at Anthony’s Fish Grotto was a “Hearty” Party!
- Authentic Dental Designs Ribbon Cutting Was Pretty in Pink!
- 10th Annual “Taste of La Mesa” Serves Up a Fireworks of Flavor!