On Thursday, December 5th the celebration and party was in “full swing” as friends and associates welcomed the Edward Jones office of Kasem Abdullah at his new La Mesa location at 9340 Fuerte Drive, Suite 300A in La Mesa. The party began at 4 p.m. and went into the night. The food was delicious – great chicken bites, cheeses, vegetable platters, crackers and other delights to keep people coming back for more. The “official” ribbon cutting took place at 5:30 p.m. Tori Floyd representing Supervisor Dianne Jacob presented Kasem a certificate of appreciation and President & CEO Mary England presented certificates of appreciation from: Congressman Duncan Hunter, Senator Brian Jones, La Mesa Mayor Mark Arapostathis and the La Mesa Chamber of Commerce. The crowd was having fun, which was witnessed by the loud conversations that were held throughout the night. Kasem Abdullah has a simple commitment to his clients. A “one-size-fits-all” approach may be appropriate for some investors, but not for Kasem. His investment strategies are tailored to each of his clients, their special needs, goals and comfort with risk. Give his office a call and talk to Kasem and see if he can make a difference in your life, 619-463-0024.
- Nick Wallace of First Command Financial Services, Inc. was a Great Host on February 19th
- Westmont of La Mesa “Wine Down Wednesday” Rocked!
- EMCS Healthcare Ribbon Cutting & Mixer Was Standing Room Only!
- Shuwee Open House and Ribbon Cutting was a Warm and Friendly Affair
- La Mesa Chamber Annual Senior Holiday Project “Puts a Little Love” in Many Hearts!