On December 11th a group gathered to meet the owners of Nightwalker Caverns Escape Room Adventures and celebrate their joining our Chamber and the business community. A part of the evening was special as we all got to take a tour of the escape rooms. This gave us all an understanding of what is involved in this type of entertainment and what the rooms look like. Tori Floyd, representing Supervisor Dianne Jacob presented a certificate of appreciation to the owners, as well as President & CEO, Mary England presented certificates on behalf of: Congressman Duncan Hunter, Senator Brian Jones, La Mesa Mayor Mark Arapostathis and the La Mesa Chamber of Commerce. The food and beverages flowed throughout the evening and everyone had a great time! Nightwalker Caverns Escape Room Adventures is a family owned business operated by Shane Watton and his Daughter Tiffany Watton. Nightwalker Caverns Escape Room Adventures began in 2014 as a haunted house with actors performing parody skits. It has now morphed into a year-around business incorporating elements of fantasy, horror, and science fiction genres into escape adventures. Learn more about this most unusual and unique business in the region business located at: 6760 University Avenue, #100-110 in San Diego. Give them a call and book your party or special occasion at 619-280-7029.
- EMCS Healthcare Ribbon Cutting & Mixer Was Standing Room Only!
- Shuwee Open House and Ribbon Cutting was a Warm and Friendly Affair
- La Mesa Chamber Annual Senior Holiday Project “Puts a Little Love” in Many Hearts!
- Nightwalker Caverns Escape Room Adventures Ribbon Cutting and Mixer was a Fun-Filled Evening
- The Rainy Weather on Friday, December 6th Did Not Dampen the Spirits of the Volunteers at the “First Friday Night Market”